- Residential regeneration development
- In progress
- Design management
- Development management
Formerly a ball bearing factory, Britannia House was built in approximately 1920. SUSD obtained ‘permitted development’ approval to convert the managed offices into 87 residential units. The application seeks to add a two-storey residential extension on top of the existing north section, creating an additional 10 units.